Terms & Conditions for entrants
1. The promoter is Enlighten Records Ltd. (company no. 11384367) whose registered office is at Leeds Innovation Centre, 103 Clarendon Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK, LS2 9DF.
2. The talent search is open to residents globally and there are no age restrictions.
3. By sending us your demo/recording/music work, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to sending us your recording/demo or music work: email your recording/demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. To be considered for collaboration, your demo/recording must be A Cappella, that is vocals only music.
6. The social media platforms that our talent search will be promoted on are as follows: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.
7. The demo/recording should be an authentic reflection of your talent.
8. Enlighten Records Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the talent recruitment activities and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. Enlighten Records Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Individuals who are selected to collaborate with us will benotified at any time and by email.
11. Decisions made by Enlighten Records Ltd in respect of all matters to do with the talent search will be final and at their discretion, no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
13. The collaborator agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their demo/recording by Enlighten Records Ltd.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.